Are you interested in improving your own faith and fitness, while growing your blog and inspiring your readers?
The Faithful Finish Lines Blogger Program is for you.
Faithful Finish Lines Blogger Program
The Faithful Finish Lines program offers the opportunity for Bloggers to participate in the 7-week Faithful Finish Lines program at a deep discount in exchange for writing about her personal experiences with the program.
We only accept 10 bloggers per 7-week program and there are 2 programs per year. If you are not chosen, your name will be placed on a waiting list for the next session.
Value for the Blogger:
- A coupon for $100 off enrollment in the Faithful Finish Lines 7-Week Membership Program. (Your total cost for the program: $50)
- Publicity for your blog on both of our websites (www.faithfulfinishlines.com and www.theholymess.com). I will feature a link to your blog once on my blog (100K+ views per month) during the 7-week period.
- The opportunity to post a link to your blog posts to the wall of the community group.
"What surprised me most about this challenge is, it isn’t all about working out. There are Bible verses for memorizing and a prayer challenge for each week. This is not like anything I have ever been a part of. It is truly a work out program for your body, mind and soul."
--Amanda, Blogger at Airman2Mom
"I am so grateful for the privilege to be associated with Faithful Finish Lines. My life has been enriched, if not transformed, by Sara’s instructions and encouragement. I am thrilled to be a part of the great community of inspired and inspiring fellow Finish Liners."
--Sharon, Blogger at I Dare To Be Happy
Expectations We Have for Each Blogger:
- Fully participate in the program for the complete 7 weeks. This is a faith and fitness program that includes setting personal goals for healthy eating and fitness. Many people walk or run a 5K at the end of the program, or you can choose another fitness goal. The expectation is that you will complete some type of fitness goal with a specific date, challenge, and mission, and take a picture to show you have completed or attempted to complete your goal. We are a grace-filled group -- perfection isn't required, but effort is!
- Participate in the community Facebook group discussions for the complete 7 weeks.
- Blog about your experiences 3 times on your personal blog, including a link or button to www.faithfulfinishlines.com on each blog post. These blog posts can be short or long, positive or negative -- in other words, real! Three (3) blog posts are expected by the end of the 7-week program. Posts should include pictures. Photos can be of healthy meals or recipes you have tried, scenic views as you participate in exercise, selfies as you head out or come back from a workout, friends or family as you fit fitness into everyday life with them, etc.
- This is a REAL commitment. There are only 10 spaces available. Look at your calendar for the next 7 weeks. Will you commit to a personal faith and fitness program? Will you set aside time to write a blog post? Are you ready for a big increase in blog traffic? If so, great! This is for you! If not, wait until you are ready.
Are You a Blogger for Whom We Are Looking?
We accept bloggers with blogs of all sizes and readership levels. In fact, this is a GREAT opportunity for publicity for a smaller blog to see an increase in blog traffic. What we do expect is a real commitment. Our market is the family-focused woman, and we are faith-based. You do not need to have a faith-based blog in order to apply, but we will not accept blogs that include material contrary to our beliefs. Most important is a commit to the full 7-week FFL program and a personal commitment to participate in the program to the best of your ability.
Here's How to Apply:
We accept 10 bloggers for each Faithful Finish Lines 7-week program. The next program is January 9-February 26, 2017. Registration opens soon.
Click here to apply for the Faithful Finish Lines Blogger Program.
"This is not dieting. I have never believed that people lose weight and keep it off by dieting. This is about changing my attitude toward health, making better decisions, and getting active. This is about the finish line. This is about making bite size goals that I can accomplish daily, weekly, monthly."
--Danielle, Blogger at DanielleDyball.com
Weight Loss Course
Start your free 5 Week Weight Loss program instantly!
Get a 20 page printable kit.
Weekly emails with weight loss tips, trackers, and more.