This is a resource page only for members of the FFL Summer Weight Loss Challenge 2016.
Click here to go to the private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fflsummerweightloss/
Important Dates and Topics
- June 27-July 3 Fill Up on Fiber
- July 4-July 10 Portions with Your Palm
- July 11-July 17 Snack on Whole Foods
- July 18-July 24 Add Veggies to Every Meal
- July 25-July 31 Add More Activity to Each Day
Weekly Printables and Helpful Info
FFL/RBTB week one: fiber goal instructions
FFL/RBTB week one: fiber goal sheet
FFL/RBTB week 2: portion instruction sheet
FFL/RBTB week 2: portion goal sheet
FFL/RBTB week 3: whole food snacks instruction sheet
FFL/RBTB week 3: whole food snacks goal sheet
FFL/RBTB week 4: veggies instruction sheet
FFL/RBTB week 4: Veggies goal sheet
FFL/RBTB week 5: non-exercise instruction sheet
FFL/RBTB week 5: non-exercise activity goal sheet
Grand Prize: $50 in FREE HEALTHY GROCERIES! 1 Whole Foods, Door to Door Organics, or Amazon Gift Card, your choice!!!!
First Place: 1 Running by the Book Prize Pack: Running by the Book tech Shirt, Running by the Book signed book, and a few surprise running goodies
Second Place: Running by the Book signed book
Winning prizes is NOT based on how much weight you lose. Your chances for the prize are based on participation.
EVERY week you can earn tickets for the following activities:
- Report your weight loss or gain to the group on Monday.
- Post a photo pertaining to the weekly topic on your personal Facebook page using the FFL hashtag (#FFL or #faithfulfinishlines
- Post a photo pertaining to the weekly topic on your personal Instagram page using the FFL hashtag
- Participate in the discussion in the Facebook FFL weight loss group or general group (1 ticket per week)
- Other ways to earn tickets will be announced as we go!
- Report your tickets to Corinne each Sunday night — in the private Facebook group we will create a thread specifically for this! — and she will keep track. You must report for that week by that Sunday night. (You cannot report at the end all at once.) Prizes will be drawn at the end of the challenge.